Monday 30 January 2012

The world has enough...






The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests,  flowered fields and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and a promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.
Michael Josephson  whatwillmatter.com

 This quote resonated with me.  Although I  think we can never get enough of the wonders of nature - we need to appreciate them.  How many times have I walked the same path , absorbed in thought, ignoring the beauty that surrounds me?  I strive to be more aware,  conscious and grateful - to drink deeply of that beauty.

The picture is from my trip to Alaska  - lush forests, serene lakes and majestic mountains.
In gratitude for all the wonders of nature,
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment