Saturday 10 November 2012

Seeing vibrant colours


My cataract surgery went well, but I am having some difficulty adjusting to two eyes functioning completely differently.I am grateful for the skill of the surgeon's hands and for my sister who welcomed me into her home to "watch  over me".  We had a wonderful time together, connecting, talking and laughing for a day and a half.  She had been through the surgery successfully and if was comforting to have her to reassure me that all was proceeding normally.  I had a wonderful time with morning coffee at her country home watching a continual parade of different, brightly coloured birds come to her bird feeders.    Already I can see colours more vibrantly - details pop out.    Reading and computer work are a bit more of a challenge, so I will do as the fox in the picture and take this time to  savour all the little pleasures in life!

In gratitude for being able to see more clearly the wonders of our universe.
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment