Tuesday 14 August 2012

Man without limbs

 “If you can't get a miracle, become one.”Nick Vujicic "Life Without limits"

 Today I thought I would share an amazing , inspirational video with you.  This man  was born with no legs or arms.  He suffered tremendous ridicule when he was young.  The "man without limbs" shows a zest and passion for life, overcoming all obstacles.  He is grateful for his life, he has a purpose, he radiates joy.  His eyes speak volumes.  Makes me think to be grateful for my body - with all its parts intact.  Poor vision  and all the assorted lumps and bumps,  seem insignificant after viewing this video.  It is a bit long, but well worth it. Nick embodies living in the moment, embracing  life  with all its challenges.  Certainly no "poor me" or victim mentality here!  A lesson we could all learn - and our lives would be so much richer.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/da5QQSxSsGY

In gratitude for my body that  works tirelessly day after day,
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment