Thursday 19 April 2012

Book of awesome


 I had heard about the "Book of Awesome"  from one of my students and I loved this quote which echoes my thoughts on living fully in the present moment.

Life is so great that we only get a tiny moment to enjoy everything we see. And that moment is right now. And that moment is counting down. And that moment is always, always fleeting. You will never be as young as you are right now.” Neil Pasricha

What are some awesome things in my life right now in this moment?
- a fresh cup of coffee, hot and steamy
- my dog quietly sleeping at my feet as I type
-the clear bright blue sky after days of rain and snow
-my cedar tree, tall and graceful, framed by the window
-birds chirping as I step out the door.

All this in the last few minutes - what will the next hour bring?

In gratitude for all the awesome things in my life,
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment