Sunday 30 December 2012

Looking back over the year

 There were so  many things to be grateful for in 2012.  Here is a brief list.

First of all I am grateful that we are all still here - no catastrophes etc on Dec. 21, 2012!
My health is still good  and my cataract surgery was successful.
My mother turned 90 and is still in good health for her age.
I still have my part time job which allows me the "frills" in life.
I have had so many social  events  and good times with family and friends.

 This a year was filled  with so many wonderful moments:
  • fun times, good food and laughter
  • many outings in nature in this wonderful part of the country. - canoeing, hiking, swimming, snowshoeing
  • a wonderful retreat with my teacher of meditation.
  • special moments  with my son- lots of laughter and  good  talks
  • early morning or late evening walks with my dog when it is so quiet and still
  • sitting in my garden surrounded by flowers and the chirping of birds.
The list could go on and on ...

In gratitude for all the blessings received this past year,
Marg









No comments:

Post a Comment