Monday 1 October 2012

A perfect day...



Everything is perfect just as the way it is.  Neale Donald Walsh 

 
I was reading this statement from Neale Donald Walsh and I had  some difficulty believing it especially with the  state of the world right now.  If I consider that statement in light of my life right now  I can see  lots of areas that seem to lack in "perfection".  But as  I pondered further, I realized that in the present moment all is good, all is as it should be, because that is what has happened.  There may be a grand plan, that is beyond my comprehension.  Perhaps I need to experience rough patches in my life, experience the darkness, so I can fully appreciate the light.  


This past weekend I went for a drive along the lake with  a fellow meditator.  And the day was perfect indeed: from the many synchronicities that made this day so special to the wonderful scenery and unseasonably warm weather.  The hillsides were ablaze with the fall colours, the waters of the mighty lake sparkled like ever so many priceless diamonds. Rich conversation interspered with laughter and such stillness as we meditated on the shore of the lake.  The experience was exquisite, a soft breeze, sparkling waters, the rhythm of the waves and deep, deep stillness.

What a wonderful day , in fact what a perfect day!.

I thank the universe, source, God (whatever word resonates with you)  for this magnificent day.
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment