Sunday 29 July 2012

Gratitude is the best attitude

Gratitude is the best attitude.  Author unknown

Mount Mary Retreat Centre Logo
Tomorrow morning I will be heading out to a meditation  retreat for a week .    In this type of mediation we focus on praise, gratitude, love and compassion.  I am grateful l that I have found meditation in my life which  has led me to my awareness of gratitude.  So while I am gone, I will focus on being grateful for all my experiences on the retreat: for the wonderful fellow mediators and teachers; for the joy and laughter;  for the wonderful setting; for the food prepared by others; for the ever expanding stillness and silence.  To any of you who are reading this post - I will not be  posting again until after August 7th.  I am grateful for your presence  on this blog - just by reading the posts I feel that we are growing gratitude together. 

Gratitude is  indeed the best attitude - it enriches our life and make us aware of how abundant our life really is.

In gratitude,
Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment